Dry Aging Bags Ribeye/Striploin
Create Dry Aged Steak in your refrigerator with UMAi Dry®. The unique UMAi Dry breathable membrane creates a perfect dry aging environment.
Frequently Bought Together
- Free shipping on orders over $40
3 Steps to Ace a Dry Aged Steak
Select a quality subprimal cut from your favorite butcher shop.
- Clean surface area
- Cutting board
- UMAI Dry Aging Bags
- Fridge Space
- A rack
Make sure to keep your work area and hands super clean.
- With your clean hands or new gloves, pat dry with paper towels your wrapped beef.
- Cut the bag to transfer all the subprimal cut in one motion. Push the meat to the UIMAI bag without any liquids.
Make sure to extract as
much air as possible..
- Seal your meat with the vacuum sealer. Use the special fabric to suck all the air.
- Place your meat on the cooling rack to let air circulate.
- Place it on the refrigerator and wait.
Create Dry Aged Steak in your refrigerator with UMAi Dry®. The unique UMAi Dry breathable membrane creates a perfect dry aging environment. Use your fridge to age whole subprimal cuts of beef with no mess, no odors. The result is delicious dry aged steak that will impress your friends and family. Once you've tried UMAi Dry aged steak, you will know true gourmet steaks.
- Subprimal striploin, boneless ribeye, sirloin, Scotch fillet (UK/Aust).
- Holds approx. 12-18 lbs. of beef.
- 3 UMAi Dry® Ribeye/Striploin (Standard) size: 12x24 in / 300x600 mm
- 5 UMAi VacMouse® adapter strips for use with your vacuum sealer
- Dry Aging Time labels to record your start and target end dates
FREE Shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $40. For orders below $40 we charge a $9.95 flat shipping fee.
Our current shipping status:
In-stock orders will ship the same business day if placed before 2pm EST/EDT. Orders placed after 2pm will ship the next business day.
Multiple bags in the same order ship in separate boxes that may get split up during transit and deliver on different days.
Love the Umai Dry Aging bags. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. And use good meat (Prime) You won’t be disappointed. But the bag of fogo charcoal wasn’t so great. Unfortunately the bag must have been handled roughly in shipment. Very few larger pieces. All broken up to small. 1/4 bag was tiny pieces and powder at bottom. Guess I need to buy at the store, but like FOGO and can’t find it locally. Its happened before.
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.