Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs
- Start your grill and set it up for indirect heat at about 350 degrees. You can add some wood for smoke if you want to add smoked flavor.
- Mix the beef, pork, eggs, garlic, cheese and breadcrumbs with your hands and form meatballs and season to taste. Set aside while you prep the squash.
- Split the spaghetti squash down the middle, remove the seeds with a spoon and discard. Season the flesh side with some olive oil and salt and pepper. Grill these face down on a baking sheet. Check the squash for tenderness, but it should take about an hour. Use a fork and scrape it. If the flesh of the squash turns into noodles around the entire squash, it is ready.
- The meatballs are ready when they reach at least an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Once you have scraped all of the squash, use the squash as your bowl and add some meatballs and sauce to the squash and enjoy!
For an extra element to this dish, try the homemade sauce in our Over The Top Meatballs recipe!
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.