Crisbee Cream Wood
Crisbee Cream Wood is your all-in-one wood conditioner. Great for routine maintenance of your cutting boards and butcher blocks
Frequently Bought Together
We have run out of stock for this item.
- Free shipping on orders over $40
1. Apply to clean and dry wood surfaces.
2. Spread Crisbee Cream Wood™ onto surface using a circular motion with your fingertips to work into wood grain.
3. After all surfaces are coated, allow to sit overnight.
4. For new boards, apply once a day for the first week. Then apply once per week for the next four weeks, and then once monthly thereafter, or as needed.
5. Wipe off excess Crisbee Cream Wood using a clean paper towel before use.
Food Grade Mineral Oil, Beeswax
Made in USA
FREE Shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $40. For orders below $40 we charge a $9.95 flat shipping fee.
Our current shipping status:
In-stock orders will ship the same business day if placed before 2pm EST/EDT. Orders placed after 2pm will ship the next business day.
Multiple bags in the same order ship in separate boxes that may get split up during transit and deliver on different days.
Was looking for an easy product to use to refresh some old cutting boards and convert a huge butcher block counter scrap into a cutting board. Found that this goes on super easy and soaks in quickly. Was happy with the results.
I have several cutting boards that I maintain. Some I purchased new, some I recovered from neighbor toss-outs. No matter the source, they all need maintenance to last. This Crisbee product intrigued me with the addition of beeswax. Contrary to my impression, it was easy to apply and provides a nice water shedding coating to my boards.
I can’t speak of the durability yet, but my first impression is quite good!
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.