Perfect seasoning every time for cast iron cookware griddle tops and carbon steel cookware.
Frequently Bought Together
We have run out of stock for this item.
- Free shipping on orders over $40
- Excellent for initial seasoning and daily maintenance of cast iron.
- A little goes a long way. Very economical compared to seasoning cast iron cookware with oil.
- Will help to develop a beautiful finish on all cast iron cookware.
- Bonds to cast iron. Will not become a brittle surface and flake off like many experience using flaxseed oil.
- Proudly made in the USA, and family owned and operated.
Ingredients: Non GMO Soybean Oil, Beeswax, Non GMO Palm Oil.
FREE Shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $40. For orders below $40 we charge a $9.95 flat shipping fee.
Our current shipping status:
In-stock orders will ship the same business day if placed before 2pm EST/EDT. Orders placed after 2pm will ship the next business day.
Multiple bags in the same order ship in separate boxes that may get split up during transit and deliver on different days.
Keeps all cast iron and carbon steel in great condition!
So far so good. Much easier and better smelling than the flaxseed oil we had been using. Glad I discovered this product. Only wish I had found it earlier.
The crisbee stick is very handy and works great. Normally we would use grapeseed oil which at certain points in the last few years has been tricky to get. We are very happy with the seasoning on the pan after we use the stick.
I'm happy with the crisbee stick with what it does as far as seasoning my cast iron. Me personally would prefer it to be in a bigger can so I could store a cloth in the can. The stuff does work great though so does the Duck Fat.
Works very well at seasoning cast iron. I had no trouble getting the seasoning on my cast iron grate, and it appears to be very durable.
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.