Kai PRO Boning Fillet 6.5"
The name of this knife explains exactly what it is for — boning and filleting. For boning, the narrow, sharp, curved blade gets in close to the bone, making it easy to separate meat from bone.
Frequently Bought Together
We have run out of stock for this item.
- Free shipping on orders over $40
The name of this knife explains exactly what it is for — boning and filleting. For boning, the narrow, sharp, curved blade gets in close to the bone, making it easy to separate meat from bone. It is also perfect for trimming the silver skin from a tenderloin or roast. Filleting fish is just as effective. The blade's 6.5-in. length is just right for gliding through the body of the fish, quickly removing bones and skin.- Rigid boning/fillet gets in close to the bone, cuts easily
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge; resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp cutting performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens
FREE Shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $40. For orders below $40 we charge a $9.95 flat shipping fee.
Our current shipping status:
In-stock orders will ship the same business day if placed before 2pm EST/EDT. Orders placed after 2pm will ship the next business day.
Multiple bags in the same order ship in separate boxes that may get split up during transit and deliver on different days.
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.