Kai PRO Santoku 7"
A santoku is an Asian-style, all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used in ways similar to a chef's knife. It has a slightly shorter blade, which makes this knife highly maneuverable and nimble.
Frequently Bought Together
- Free shipping on orders over $40
The slightly shorter blade makes it especially handy when working in a smaller kitchen or workspace. The downturned tip ensures a strong tip and makes this razor-sharp knife safer and easier to use. Designed for professional use, the PRO Santoku is NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens.- An Asian-style all-purpose kitchen knife
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge, resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens
FREE Shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $40. For orders below $40 we charge a $9.95 flat shipping fee.
Our current shipping status:
In-stock orders will ship the same business day if placed before 2pm EST/EDT. Orders placed after 2pm will ship the next business day.
Multiple bags in the same order ship in separate boxes that may get split up during transit and deliver on different days.
Very enjoyable to use
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.