Cornish Game Hens
Mother’s Day is a special day and that special lady in your life deserves a special meal. This is the perfect recipe to show mom the appreciation for carrying us around for 9 months! It is simple, elegant, and best of all, it’s delicious! You can have this done and ready to serve in just over an hour, but she will think that you slaved over a hot stove for hours on end. Enjoy the day with Mom and happy eating!
- Fill your grill with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare it for indirect cooking at 450°.
- Pat the Game Hens dry and spray with Duck Fat Spray. Sprinkle each bird with salt, pepper & Garlic Powder.
- Place all of the vegetables in the bottom of the casserole dish. Pour the liquids over the vegetables, tuck the wing tips under the birds and place the birds atop the vegetables.
- Insert a Meater+ thermometer in the birds and place the dish in the center of your grill. Close the lid and cook until the birds reach 165° in the thickest part of the thighs.
- Remove the birds form the pot and allow the liquids and vegetables to continue to cook until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Serve the Cornish Game Hens with the mixed vegetables and pour the pan juices over the birds.
- Enjoy your beautiful meal with Mom!
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.