Tailgate food doesn’t just have to consist of hamburgers and hot dogs anymore. It is time to up your tailgating game and whip up some gourmet type of stuff for the big game. This recipe could not be easier and is an absolute flavor explosion! If you set the ribs to marinate the day before, they will absorb so much flavor and turn out as the most flavor filled tailgate food you’ve had, I can almost guarantee it! So, click the link and watch this easy recipe video. You will not be sorry! We are rapidly approaching 20K subscribers on our YouTube and if you are not already subscribed, we would love if you would head over and subscribe to the channel! Feel free to leave a comment on the video and let us know what you would like to see us film next!
RECIPE TYPE- Beef Ribs
SKILL LEVEL- Beginner
GRILL TIME- 6-8 Minutes
NUMBER OF SERVINGS- 5-6
FOGO Charcoal- The First Ingredient
1 Cup Soy Sauce
½ Cup Dark Brown Sugar
½ Cup Water
5 cloves garlic- minced
2 TBSP Rice Vinegar
3 Green Onions- chopped
¼ Cup Sesame Oil
5 pounds Korean- style beef flanken short ribs
Thin sliced green onion for garnish
Sesame Seeds for garnish
- Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, garlic, rice vinegar, green onions, and sesame oil in a large Ziploc bag. Shake to dissolve the sugar
- Add the ribs and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight if possible
- Prepare your grill for direct grilling over medium high heat.
- Place the ribs flat on the grill and cook for approximately 3 minutes per side. There should be a good char built up before flipping and removing from the grill.
- Place the cooked ribs on a platter and sprinkle the sliced green onion and sesame seeds over the ribs.
- You can eat them just like that with your hands, use a knife and fork or slice them up and make tacos. Add a little pickled daikon radish and pickled carrots for garnish.
- Devour the ribs, then go and enjoy the big game. I hope your team wins! (As long as they’re not playing the Dolphins!)