Copycat Chick-Fil-A Grilled Nuggets
This is the last installment of our tailgate party grilling series; we hope that you have enjoyed it. Your tailgate doesn’t have to be boring with the same old food served everywhere. Kick it up a few notches with our easy and delicious tailgate recipes that we made. This Chick-Fil-A copycat grilled nuggets recipe could not be easier or tastier. They are simple to make, and the sauce is a sure-fire way to feel like you just won the big game in overtime! Remember to tap the link and watch the whole video, it is fun and is sure to make you hungry!
(Recipe courtesy of Christie Vanover at GirlsCanGrill.com )
Recipe Type- Chicken
Skill Level- Beginner
Grill Time- 10 minutes
Number of servings- 5
FOGO Premium Charcoal- The First Ingredient
1 Lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
½ Cup dill pickle juice
¼ Cup milk
2 tsp powdered sugar
2 tsp poultry rub- we used Rub-A-Dub by BBQ Provisions
For the sauce:
¼ Cup mayonnaise
1 tsp yellow mustard
1 TBSP BBQ Sauce
1 TBSP Honey
- Remove all fat from the chicken and cut into bite sized chunks.
- Place chicken, pickle juice and milk into a sealable plastic bag and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare your sauce by combining the mayo, mustard, BBQ sauce and Honey, set aside
- Remove the chicken from the bag and pat dry.
- Prepare your grill for direct grilling over medium high heat
- Skewer the nuggets using metal skewers or wood skewers that have soaked for an hour or more.
- Grill the nuggets for 3 minutes per side. Look for a golden-brown crust starting to form, making sure the chicken is cooked thoroughly. 165° internal temperature is recommended.
- Remove from the grill, dunk in the sauce, and enjoy the tailgate party!
Receive Free Shipping on all orders over $40
100% Full Satisfaction policy. No questions asked.
Grill Now, Pay Later!
Orders ship within 24 hours! Any questions?