The Great Hot Dog Taste Test
Nothing screams backyard summer grilling like a good old fashioned hot dog. Well, we decided to put some of the top names in hot dogs to the ultimate taste test and decide which was our favorite. They each had surprisingly different flavors but only one could reign supreme as the King of the Dogs! Which one came out on top? You’ll just have to watch the video and find out for yourself!
Recipe Type: Hot Dogs
Skill Level: Beginner
Grill Time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 7
FOGO Premium Charcoal- The First Ingredient
Nathan’s Hot Dogs
Sabrett Hot Dogs
Sahlen’s Hot Dogs
Oscar Meyer Wieners
Ball Park Franks
Boar’s Head Hot Dogs
Hebrew National Hot Dogs
Hot Dog Buns
- Prepare your grill for direct grilling over medium high heat
- Open each pack of hot dogs
- Place one or two of each hot dog on the grill
- Grill for 2-3 minutes, then turn the dogs to cook all sides evenly
- Remove the hot dogs and place each one in a bun
- Taste each and decide which one that you like best!
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.