Just in time for summer, the very best and easy grilled BBQ chicken recipe! This easy recipe utilizes a BBQ sauce (you can use your favorite), a flavorful dry rub and indirect grilling, making a perfectly tender, juicy and flavorful BBQ chicken.
- Place your chicken thighs on your cutting board. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Flip the thighs over, spray them with a duck oil and coat them with your favorite rub. We suggest using the Honky Tonk Rub or the FOGO Rub.
- Light up your grill with FOGO Premium Charcoal. Prepare the grill with a two-zone grill.
- Place the thighs on the opposite side of the coals. Close the lid and let them cook for 45 minutes. Leave the vents open.
- After 45 minutes, check your chicken. Add some BBQ sauce to your chicken thighs with the basting brush. Leave them for 10-15 mins to finish cooking.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the grill. Let them cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.