Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Tailgating food does not have to be boring, in fact, it can be exciting and international! These chicken parmesan sliders are one for the record books. The crispy chicken, beautiful sauce and gooey, melty cheese just go together perfectly for a delicious pregame treat. With this taste of Italy, you will think you’re about to watch some futbol instead of the football game that you came for! With just a little bit of effort, your family and friends will be cheering for these mini sandwiches!
Recipe Type- Poultry
Skill Level- Intermediate
Grill Time- 10 minutes
Method- Indirect grilling
# Of servings- 4-6
- FOGO Premium Charcoal- The First Ingredient
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Italian Dressing
- Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Tomato Sauce- We used Mimi’s Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil Leaves, torn into small pieces
- Slider Rolls
- Cooking Spray- We used Duck Fat Spray
- Filet the chicken breasts to create 2 equal sized filets. (Slice long ways from the side) Cut each filet in half, across the middle.
- Place the chicken in a Ziploc bag and cover them in Italian Dressing. Allow to marinate overnight.
- Prepare your grill for indirect grilling at 350°.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Use about a 2:1 ratio, crumbs: cheese
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and dredge each one into the breadcrumb mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Spray the top and bottom of each piece with the cooking spray and place them on the grill. After about 5 minutes, they should begin to brown on the bottom. Flip them over to cook the other side.
- After they are flipped, cover each with a coating of the sauce and allow them to cook for a few minutes. After they have cooked more, cover each piece of chicken with the fresh mozzarella and cook for 3-4 minutes more. The chicken is done when it reaches 165° internal temperature.
- Remove the cooked chicken and place them on the slider rolls. Top with a bit more parmesan cheese and sprinkle them with basil.
- Place the top bun on each and devour, being careful not to spill the sauce on your good football jersey!
Receive Free Shipping on all orders over $40
100% Full Satisfaction policy. No questions asked.
Grill Now, Pay Later!
Orders ship within 24 hours! Any questions?