Christmas Dinner Stuffed Pork Loin!
If you are looking for a great alternative to the traditional holiday dinner this year, then you have come to the right place. This stuffed pork loin recipe that Captain Ron created is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. It is stuffed with roasted peppers and spinach to create a pinwheel of Christmas colors when it is sliced and served. The best part, it is economical, fairly simple to assemble and will make for a very memorable holiday meal.
- If roasting your own peppers, fill your grill with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare it for direct grilling. If using jarred roasted peppers, skip to step 4.
- Once you have a good fire going, place the whole peppers on the grates and cook until charred. Turn each pepper and continue until each pepper is fully charred.
- Place the peppers in a container and seal tightly. Allow them to sit for ten minutes, then peel and seed each pepper.
- Fill your grill with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare for indirect grilling at 375°. Add Bourbon Barrel Smoking Chunks for some sweet smoky flavor.
- Lay your butterflied pork loin out and begin to layer it. Provolone first, then roasted peppers, then the spinach. Roll the pork loin and place it so that the seam is on the bottom.
- Sprinkle some of the garlic salt and black pepper on the meat. Wrap the prosciutto slices around the pork. Using kitchen twine, tie the loin tightly in 1-1 ½” increments. Sprinkle with additional garlic salt and place the Meater thermometer in the pork so that the tip is on the center of the meat.
- Spray the Grill Plate with Duck Fat Spray and line it with the potatoes. Place the pork loin on top of the potatoes and place it in the center of the heated grill and close the dome. Cook until the temperature hits 140°. Remove it from the grill and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove the string and slice in 1” slices to serve.
- Enjoy a Happy Holiday meal with your loved ones.
Receive Free Shipping on all orders over $40
100% Full Satisfaction policy. No questions asked.
Grill Now, Pay Later!
Orders ship within 24 hours! Any questions?