The World’s Easiest Pulled Pork Mac-n-Cheese
There is not a more popular BBQ side dish than good old-fashioned Mac-n-Cheese. Well, this week, we took this staple side and kicked it up, up, and up a few notches. This is the simplest and tastiest recipe that you will find anywhere. We cannot take credit for it though. The original recipe is courtesy of Dave Poe’s BBQ restaurant in Marietta, Ga. We took theirs and added some tasty pulled pork to it to send it right over the top. Served with some BBQ sauce on top just adds to it and finishes it off perfectly.
- Cook the rigatoni according to the package directions in salted water (it should taste like the ocean) until it is al dente. Drain but DO NOT RINSE
- Immediately place it in a large mixing bowl. Add cream, ½ cup of cheddar, ½ cup of Monterey Jack, 1/8 cup of parmesan and however much pulled pork you want to add.
- Toss it all together and pour it into a lightly greased BBQ safe pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining Cheddar and Monterey Jack and cover the pasta with it. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Place it on a 350° Egg, INDIRECT, for approximately 30 minutes until the sauce is bubbly and the top has started to brown. Remove from the grill and allow to set for 10 minutes before serving. Serve it with your favorite BBQ Sauce on top for added flavor.
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.