BBQ Brisket Lasagna
You may have had lasagna before, but I’d almost bet that you’ve never had one like this! BBQ lasagna is a special treat that will warm the heart and fill the belly. Its layers of flavor all come together for one incredibly flavorful BBQ bite that you won’t soon forget. You can use any type of BBQ meat that you’d like. Feel free to experiment and let us know what you think. Go ahead and click the link to watch the whole video but be prepared, it will make you hungry!
- Fill your grill with FOGO Premium Charcoal and Smoking chunks and prepare it for Indirect Grilling at 375°.
- Combine the ricotta, Garlic Salt, and the egg, mix until well blended.
- Put a thin layer of BBQ in the bottom of the casserole dish. Cover the bottom of the pan with a layer of the lasagna noodles. Next put a thin layer of the ricotta mixture, a layer of cheddar, a layer of mozzarella, a layer of your meat, a light layer of red onion, a thin layer of BBQ sauce and another layer of noodles. Repeat this for a total of 3 layers.
- Top the lasagna with any leftover ricotta, a layer of BBQ sauce and any leftover cheese that you have.
- Cover the pan tightly with foil and place on the grill for 45 minutes.
- After the 45 minutes, remove the foil and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Remove the lasagna from the grill and allow it to rest and cool for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Slices into squares and serve! Mangia and enjoy!
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.