Cripsy Chicken Wings on the Weber
- Take your wings out of the tray. Dry the wings with paper towel for a crispy chicken skin.
- Coat the wings with kosher salt, a good amount of granulated garlic and black pepper – you can use any of your favorite rubs. Check out our rubs.
- Place the wings on a wire rack and leave them in your fridge uncovered while preparing the sauces.
- Maple Sriracha Sauce: heat and mix 1 cup of maple syrup, ½ cup of sriracha, ¼ cup of soy sauce, granulated garlic, and granulated onion in a pan. Let the mixture blend and add the sesame seeds. Add a piece of cold butter to make the sauce silky. – Depending on how sweet and hot you like your sauce, you can modify the recipe.
- Blue Cheese Dressing: in a blender add 1 cup of mayo (1 egg, 1 tbsp Dijon, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 cup avocado oil), 1-3 cloves garlic, ½ cup of heavy cream, ½ cup sour cream, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 tbsp of chopped chives, 4 oz of crumbled blue cheese (save some to make you sauce chunky), salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare your grill - fill your Weber with FOGO Premium Charcoal. Place the wings on the indirect heat side of the grill and cook them for around 45 mins at 4250-425F degrees.
- Check your wings in 30 mins. Spray some duck fat spray into your wings. Divide your wings in two. One section will be misted with buffalo sauce and the other section will be glazed with the maple sriracha sauce.
- Leave then for 10-15 mins more so that the wings absorb the flavors.
- Take out your wings when their internal temperature is around 185-200F. Let them rest.
- Serve your wings: top your maple sriracha with more sesame and scallions, and dip your buffalo wing with the blue cheese dressing. Enjoy!
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.