Hot Dog Burnt Ends
Who doesn’t love a good burnt end? That chopped brisket point covered in sticky sauce is what dreams are made of. Well, this isn’t that. This is a recent social media sensation and with good reason. These Hot Dog Burnt Ends are incredibly easy to make and incredibly tasty to eat! Have some fun on the grill or smoker and make these delicious treats for your friends and family, they will thank you!
- Fill your grill with FOGO Super Premium Charcoal and prepare it for Indirect Grilling at 325°.
- Remove the hot dogs from their package and dry with a paper towel. Spray the hot dogs with Duck Fat Spray to coat.
- Coat the hot dogs in BBQ rub.
- Place smoking chunks in and around your lit coals.
- Place the hot dogs on the grill and allow them to cook for approximately 45 minutes- one hours. (until they have good color)
- Remove them from the grill and cut the dogs into thirds.
- Place the cut hot dogs into the casserole pan and coat with BBQ sauce, brown sugar and 5 pats of butter.
- Place them back on the grill, close the lid and cook for an additional ½ hour, stirring occasionally
- Remove the pot from the grill.
- THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- thread the burnt ends onto skewers. Remove the deflector from the grill so that you’re cooking with direct heat and place the skewers on the grate. Cook until the sauce begins to get a slight char and turn, searing all sides of the dogs.
- Remove from the grill, remove from the skewers, and serve with toothpicks. ENJOY!
Receive Free Shipping on all orders over $40
100% Full Satisfaction policy. No questions asked.
Grill Now, Pay Later!
Orders ship within 24 hours! Any questions?