Smoked Shotgun Shells
If you are looking for a great BBQ appetizer or side dish, look no further. These smoked shotgun shells will have your guests smiling from ear to ear and coming back for more. They are meaty and sweet and even a bit spicy. The perfect BBQ food and it is incredibly easy to make! Click the link to watch the video and see for yourself. Don’t forget to subscribe to the channel while you are there and leave a comment on the video letting us know what you think!
- Fill your grill with FOGO Super Premium Charcoal and prepare it for Indirect Grilling at 325°. Use The Bourbon Barrel Chunks to get some smoky flavor.
- Combine the sausage, cheese and 2 TBSP Rub thoroughly.
- Stuff each manicotti shell with the sausage mixture filling them from end to end.
- Wrap each shell with bacon, making sure to cover the pasta shell from end to end. Wherever you stop wrapping, be sure that the bacon ends are on the bottom side of the shell.
- Sprinkle each shell with BBQ rub and place them on the grates and cook for about one hour or until the bacon is crispy.
- Coat each shell with BBQ sauce and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes or until the sauce becomes tacky. Remove from the grill and serve!
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.