How to cook Wagyu Steak on a Weber
Learn how to cook Wagyu Beef, the World’s Most Luxurious Steak on a grill. Bradley from Chuds BBQ will show you how to cook the Wagyu steaks to perfection. He will show you two ways to cook this steak: grilled wagyu vs. pan seared. Let us know which one is your favorite.
- Take your Wagyu Steaks from the tray. Season them with kosher salt and black pepper. Add to one of the steaks granulated garlic and the second one, leave it as it is.
- Put them in the fridge for an hour so that they get firm and absorb the salt.
- Meanwhile, prepare your grill. Fill your Weber with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare it for a direct grilling.
- Place the first steak seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic on top of the hot coals, make sure to flip the steak, to not get it burnt. Remove from fire when it's done.
- Prepare the second steak, we are going to pan sear. Place the cast iron on top of the hot coals and add your second steak. Add some butter, thyme, and garlic to the cast iron. Make sure to flip the steak frequently. Remove from the fire when it's done.
- Serve and enjoy!! You can add the meat to a white rice bowl.
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.