Smoked Beef Cheek Tacos
Forget boring normal tacos and go big. These beef cheek tacos are smoked, then cooked in a slow cooker overnight for an ultra-tender finish. Bradley, from Chuds BBQ will show you how easy and fool proof is to cook this amazing meat to create the best barbacoa tacos in town.
- Take your beef cheek from the bag. Season the beef cheeks with a nice and heavy coat of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Fill your Weber with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare your weber for a snake method. Refer to the video if you have questions.
- Grill the meat indirect from the fire, using the internal temperature of the grill around 275 to 300 degrees F. Approx. 3- 4 hours cooking. We’re just trying to achieve a great color and smoke.
- Remove them from heat.
- Add the meat in a crock pot. Add some spoonful Wagyu Beef Fat so that nothing burns in the bottom.
- Set your crock pot in low (200 degrees F) and leave it cooking overnight.
- Separate the fat from the meat – get a colander or a perforated pan inside another pan. Pour it into the colander or pan and break it down with your tongs.
- Shred your barbacoa – you can use tongs, forks or a hand mixer.
- Make yourself some tacos, use your favorite tortilla, or make homemade tortilla. Add your favorite toppings – chopped raw onion, crema, queso fresco, cilantro leaves and lime juice. Use any other Mexican sauces if you’d like.
Receive Free Shipping on all orders over $40
100% Full Satisfaction policy. No questions asked.
Grill Now, Pay Later!
Orders ship within 24 hours! Any questions?