Smoked Turkey Breast on the Weber
The simplicity of smoking a big juicy turkey breast, will make you want to try at home. Using only a light seasoning of salt, pepper, and granulated garlic rub will make this breast come incredibly juicy and tastier.
- Take your turkey breast from the bag. Take of the skin and trim any flaps and fat that are hanging off.
- Season the turkey breast with a light coating of kosher salt, black pepper, and granulated garlic. Start on the bottom, flip it over and coat the top side. Don’t forget the sides too.
- Fill your Weber with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare it with the snake Refer to the video if you have questions. Add some Fogo Starters for a quicker light up and some wood chunks to add smoke.
- Leave vents wide open. We want to cook our turkey breast in a 250 F internal temperature of the weber.
- After 3 hours check your turkey. Make sure the internal temperature of the turkey breast is at least 150F. When breast has reach desire temperature, remove it from the heat.
- Get your foil, and let’s wrap the breast, BUT before wrapping it, pour some butter (the more, the merrier).
- Place the breast for around 10 minutes back in the weber, until the internal temperature of the turkey reached around 155- 160F.
- Let it rest for 10-15 mins and slice the turkey.
- Enjoy it by itself with other side dishes or make a sandwich!! Enjoy!!
Receive Free Shipping on all orders over $40
100% Full Satisfaction policy. No questions asked.
Grill Now, Pay Later!
Orders ship within 24 hours! Any questions?