Korean BBQ Ribs on the Weber
Marinated for four hours or throughout the whole night, juicy Korean beef short ribs (Galbi) seared on a hot grill and garnished with chopped green onions will become your instant favorite rib plate. Check out Chuds video to show you step by step how to make these delicious ribs.
- To make the soy sauce marinade, put the soy sauce, mirin, sake, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, chili flake, salt and pepper into a blender or food processor and mix up. Add the other ingredients: green onions (just the white), Korean pear without peel, knobs of ginger and mix it up again.
- Place beef short ribs and marinade into a container. Marinate for at least four hours or the most, overnight. Make sure to have an even marinade distribution.
- Fill your Weber with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare your weber to a slow and sear set up for a two-zone cooking. Refer to the video if you have questions.
- Get your ribs out from the fridge. Remove the extra marinade from the ribs and add the beef short ribs to the hot grill. Flip them periodically so that they don’t get burnt.
- Remove the ribs from the heat, allow to cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile plate your ribs with a bowl of white rice, kimchi, pickled veggies, seaweed salad and garnish with thinly sliced green onion and sesame seeds.
- Cut your ribs with scissors!! Dig in and enjoy!!
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.