Spicy Salmon Burnt Ends Skewers
Smoked salmon burnt ends are a delicious treat that even the pickiest of fish eaters will love. The sweet heat shines through and the tender bites are something dreams are made of. You will definitely want to add these into your normal rotation of smoked goodies!
- Fill your grill with FOGO Super Premium Charcoal and prepare it for Indirect Grilling at 300°.
- Cut the salmon into 1 ½” cubes.
- Spray the salmon cubes on all sides with Duck Fat Spray.
- Sprinkle the cubes liberally with lemon zest, Garlic Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Thread the cubes onto the skewers, skin side down, leaving space in between.
- Place 3-4 Bourbon Smoking Chunks on the fire. Once there is clean blue smoke, you’re ready for cooking.
- Place the salmon skewers on the Drip N Griddle Pan, skin side down and place it on the grill.
- Cook the bites for approximately 30 minutes or until they have developed color. The internal temp should be around 140°.
- Remove the salmon from the grill.
- Combine Hot Honey Sauce and Lemon Juice. The mixture should be the consistency of syrup. Coat the cubes with the mixture and place back on the grill until the sauce has become sticky and tacky.
- Remove the Tray from the grill and remove the salmon bites from the skewers. (you can also serve them right on the skewers, but the metal will be hot for a little while.)
- Sprinkle with a bit more zest, drizzle with a small amount of the honey/lemon zest mixture, chopped green onion and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy and try not to eat all of them yourself!
Receive Free Shipping on all orders over $40
100% Full Satisfaction policy. No questions asked.
Grill Now, Pay Later!
Orders ship within 24 hours! Any questions?