Smoked Baby Back Ribs on the Weber
Nothing says summer like grilled Baby Back ribs! These Baby Back ribs, also known as loin back ribs, are from around the loin area of the pig rather than the belly, therefore are more tender than spare ribs. These ribs recipe on the charcoal grill are simple, delicious, and sure to please a crowd with tender, fall off the bone meat and crispy charred edges.
- Take your baby back ribs from the bag, pat them dry with a paper towel. Take the membrane off if it has one.
- Season the ribs with a nice and heavy coat of rub. Start coating on the underside of the rib, flip it over and coat the top side. Don’t forget to rub the sides too.
- Allow the rub to stick the ribs for more flavor.
- Meanwhile, fill your Weber with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare it with the slow and sear method. Refer to the video if you have questions.
- Place the ribs on the indirect side of the grill and cook them for around 4 hours at 250-275F degrees.
- Check them out, spray the ribs some apple cider vinegar and add some light brown sugar to get a sugary glaze on the outside of the ribs. If needed, add some more charcoal to finish off strong. Close the lid.
- After another one hour or one hour and a half later, remove the ribs from the weber grill. They should look nice and tender and smell delicious.
- Let the ribs rest until internal temperature gets to 140F, then serve and enjoy!!
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.