This smoked pork belly cooked for around 3.5 hours using slow and low method, will be your next pork favorite cut. It is nice, tender, and juicy, you can eat it by itself, in tacos, sliders or even BLT salad.
- Pat dry your pork belly with paper towel. Split your pork belly in half.
- Spray it with some duck fat spray and add a nice heavy coat of your favorite rub to all sides of the pork belly. We recommend using notorious P.I.G rub or the FOGO rub.
- Prepare your grill - fill your Weber with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare it for a slow and low method. Refer to the video if you have any questions. Add some woods chunks to give a great smoke. We want our temperature to be around 250F.
- After 3 hours, check your pork belly. Spray some apple cider vinegar to the meat to keep it moist. To add a glaze to it, add to your apple cider vinegar some hot honey sauce and spray it all over your pork belly periodically over the next hour.
- Remove the pork belly from the heat when your internal temperature reads 165F. it should be nice, tender, and smoky. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice your pork belly and enjoy!
Receive free shipping on all orders over $40
We guarantee 100% of all FOGO purchases
Questions? We're here,
ready to help.
Our charcoal is made from the best for the best grilling.